ECSA (Practical) presents you with an organization and its network environment, containing multiple hosts. The internal network consists of several subnets housing various organizational units. It is made up of militarized and demilitarized zones, connected with a huge pool of database servers in a database zone. As a security precaution, and by design, all the internal resource zones are configured with different subnet IPs. The militarized zone houses the domain controllers and application servers that provide application frameworks for various departments of the organization.
The candidates are required to demonstrate the application of the penetration testing methodology that is presented in the ECSA program, and are required to perform a comprehensive security audit of an organization, just like in the real world. You will start with challenges requiring you to perform advanced network scans beyond perimeter defenses, leading to automated and manual vulnerability analysis, exploit selection, customization, launch, and post exploitation maneuvers.
The World’s First Penetration Testing Industry Readiness Assessment That Is 100% Verified, Online, Live, Proctored!
The ECSA (Practical) tests your ability to perform threat and exploit research, understand exploits in the wild, write your own exploits, customize payloads, and make critical decisions at different phases of a pen testing engagement that can make or break the whole assessment. You will also be required to create a professional pen testing report with essential elements and guidance for the organization in the scenario to act on.
ECSA (Practical) Credential Holders Are Proven To Be Able To:
- Perform advanced network scans beyond perimeter defenses, leading to automated and manual vulnerability analysis, exploit selection, customization, launch and post exploitation maneuvers.
- Customize payloads
- Make critical decisions at different phases of a pen-testing engagement
- Perform advanced network scans beyond perimeter defenses
- Perform automated and manual vulnerability analysis
- Customization, launch, and post exploitation maneuvers
- Perform a full fledged Penetration Testing engagement
- Create a professional pen-testing report
Demonstrate the application of penetration testing methodology presented in the ECSA program.